- The Information We Collect About You
We collect information about you directly from you (both online and in store), as well as automatically through your use of our Website, App, or Services. Information We Collect Directly From You. We collect information from you when you contact us, register with our Website or App, reserve classes, make a purchase, or otherwise interact with our Website or our App. The type of information that we collect varies based on your interaction with us and may include: your name, email address, password, and phone number, and, if you make a purchase from us, payment information, purchase history, and shipping address. We also may collect information about your workout preferences, such as your bike size and settings, and your shoe size preferences. If you provide this information directly to one of our studio attendants, we may associate this information with your account (e.g., if you sign up for a class while you are in the studio). Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information about your use of our Website and App through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, including technologies designed for mobile apps. We combine this information with other information we collect about you as well as use this information to identify you across your multiple devices. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information. Website:
- Domain name.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Web pages you view; links you click; your IP address.
- The length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services.
- The referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Site.
- Mobile device ID; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version.
- Language information.
- Activities within the App; and the length of time that you are logged into our App.
- Location information. With your permission, we will collect location information from your mobile device to help you locate the nearest DIMENSIONAL TRAINING location and to send you push notifications, such as promotional notices when you are near a studio. You may turn off this feature through the location settings on your mobile device.
- With your permission, we may access your mobile device’s calendar to help you keep track of your upcoming classes.
- How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes, and as otherwise permitted by law:
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Website and App.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, as permitted by applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites and social networking sites.
- To send you push notifications (you may opt-out through the settings in your device).
- To better understand how users access and use our Website and App, both on an aggregated and individualized basis.
- To evaluate, improve, or modify our Website, App, and Services, including our services offered in our studios.
- For research and analytical purposes.
- To administer our Spread the Dimensional Training and other customer loyalty programs.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to a subpoena or court order.
- For other business related purposes, including, for example, in the context of merger, acquisition, sale/purchase of assets, or bankruptcy.
- To protect us and others.
- To provide you with information, if you request it, regarding your performance in connected Dimensional Training classes.
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows: Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we share your information, both on an individual basis or in the aggregate, with third parties to assist us in advertising our products and services and to assist us in determining relevant advertising. These third parties may include entities that assist us and other companies with communicating with you and serving advertisements to you, including advertisements on third party websites, social media platforms, as well as through push notifications and email. We do not, however, share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We may also share information in the following circumstances: Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if some or all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions or of this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which DIMENSIONAL TRAINING is involved. Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
- Third-Party Ad Networks/Social Networks
- Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite these measures, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
- Access to My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time.
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding Promotional Emails?
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of our promotional communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
- Contact Us
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Website and App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Website and App.
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 1, 2018